- Friday 09/22 40%Chance of a ThunderstormPartial cloudiness early, with scattered showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 88F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.Saturday 09/23 30%Chance of a ThunderstormA mix of clouds and sun with the chance of an isolated thunderstorm in the afternoon. High 87F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.Sunday 09/24 10%ClearSunshine and some clouds. High 86F. Winds light and variable.