- Friday 02/22 20%Mostly CloudyConsiderable cloudiness. Lows overnight in the upper 50s.Saturday 02/23 40%Chance of RainCloudy with occasional showers for the afternoon. Thunder possible. High near 75F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Sunday 02/24 10%Partly CloudyCloudy skies early, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High 66F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.